- This event has passed.
Deloitte onBoarding Academy event; Athena women invited
May 11 @ 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Members of The Athena Alliances are invited to join Deloitte for their next session of the onBoarding Academy.
Gain insights into how you can effectively position yourself for board opportunities and network with Bay Area senior executives and board directors.
Thursday, May 11, 2017 4:00-7:30 pm Sharon Heights Golf and Country Club 2900 Sand Hill Road
Please RSVP indicating your membership in the Athena Alliance to: Neal O’Callaghan West Region Marketing Lead Deloitte (408) 704 4652 firstname.lastname@example.org
Seats are limited, please act quickly.
Registration 4:00pm – 4:30pm Panels and Group Discussion 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Getting Traction: Stories From The Front Lines 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Landing that first public board seat is a career game changer. With our distinguished panel, we’ll look at the personal side of achieving this goal, along with discussing the latest marketplace data and trends around board placement.
- Debra Zumwalt, Board Director, Exponent, Huron Consulting Group; VP/General Counsel, Stanford University
- Mike Berry, Board Director, Rapid7; CFO, Intel Security
- Mark Lonergan, Managing Partner, Lonergan Partners
At The Board Table: The Interview 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
While the 2014 movie, The Interview, was a comedy, understanding and preparing for the board interview process is a different genre. Our distinguished panel of board directors will remove some of the drama, providing insights into how boards approach the interview lifecycle, and how you can identify and optimize a board interview opportunity.
- Judy Bruner, Board Director, Applied Materials, Brocade,Varian Medical Systems, Rapid7
- Chris Paisley, Board Director, Fitbit, Equinix, Fortinet, YuMe, Amabarella; Dean’s Executive Professor of Accounting, Santa Clara University
- Jorge Titinger, Board Director, CalAmp, Xcerra
Networking Social and Reception 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm