On Friday, July 22nd, The Athena Alliance joined Emmy Award-winning producer Patsy Northcutt, director Henry Hopkins of H2Video, and executive coach Nan Crawford for a day of filming at New Relic HQ. Together, Patsy, Henry, and Nan directed the development of 15 incredible short videos for The Athena Member Library. Here’s a sneak peek of what they shot:
Interview with Ann Winblad
Ann Winblad is one of the top female venture capitalists and founding partner of Hummer Winblad Venture Partners. She shared incredible insights into board service, from understanding the what, when, and how of introducing the first independent director to a board, to how board dynamics and needs change depending on company type and size. Ann also touched on how a wide variety of executive backgrounds – from HR, to legal, to product – can apply to different boards. Our video interview with Ann will be available exclusively to Athena members to enhance their journey towards board seat attainment.
Interviews with The Athena Alliance Executive Partners
We held interviews with several of Athena’s Executive Partners – Nan Crawford, Hilary Wicht, Hillary Weber, Donna Hamlin, Gary Purece, and Murray Cook. These interviews will be available exclusively to our members in the Athena Member Portal to give members a clearer understanding of how each partner can support them in pursuing their goals around board service.
Training videos from Athena Executive Partners Nan Crawford, Hilary Wicht, and Gary Purece
- How to Increase Your Impact Through Storytelling
- Defining Your Unique Selling Proposition
- Overcome Your Fear of Public Speaking and Conquer Stage Fright Forever
- Create an Authentic Connection with Your Audience
- Eliminate Unconscious Habits that Undermine Your Authority
- Expand the Expressive Power of Your Voice to Speak with Confidence and Conviction
- Embody Your Message With Congruent and Compelling Physicality
We’ll be in video editing for a few weeks, but stay tuned for these new additions to our Member Resource Library!